Factors Affecting Smile Makeover Costs
The cost of a smile makeover can vary widely based on the cosmetic procedures included. Dr. Patrick Casey will thoroughly discuss the treatment opportunities available to help you dramatically enhance your smile. After discussing your goals, Dr. Casey will create a unique treatment plan, based on concerns that you would like to address in your smile. The procedures included in your customized plan, the technology that is involved, and the sedation that is required, can all factor in to your total smile makeover costs at our Montreal, QC dental office.
Because we can perform many of these treatments together, we will be able to reduce the costs associated with sedation and the time required for recovery and healing.
A Customized Treatment Plan
A smile makeover consists of two or more cosmetic dentistry procedures combined to restore a patient’s smile to its original beauty, or to create a new, more attractive appearance. Dr. Casey can perform a smile makeover that includes a variety of procedures, including our in-office whitening treatment, dental crowns, porcelain veneers, white fillings, and dental bonding. Additionally, Dr. Casey can include restorative procedures, such as dental implants to replace the roots of missing teeth, or orthodontics, depending on your unique goals and concerns.
Each of these procedures has a different price, so the total cost of your treatment will depend largely upon which procedures are included. However, because we can perform many of these treatments together, we will be able to reduce the costs associated with sedation and the time required for recovery and healing.
Factors Affecting the Cost of a Smile Makeover
The cost of a smile makeover factors in several different elements, including:
- Location - Having your dental work completed in a big city may cost you more than having the work done in a suburban location.
- Procedures - Patients will pay less for a smile makeover involving two less expensive procedures, such as a whitening treatment and dental bonding, than they will for treatment including costlier procedures, like the placement of dental implants or porcelain veneers.
- Complexity - The complexity of your treatment plan will factor into the cost of your smile makeover. For example, a smile makeover that includes two fillings and a whitening treatment will cost less than a treatment plan that includes three crowns, a porcelain veneers, and orthodontics.
- Technology - Dental technology continues to evolve, and it can cost a lot for a dental practice to stay current with the most advanced equipment and techniques. While it may cost more to incorporate recent techniques, like laser dentistry or the E4D CAD/CAM system for creating restorations into your treatment plan, you will find the benefits that these technologies provide are well worth the additional cost.
- Experience - The dentists with the most experience and expertise will command a higher price for their services, but you will realize much better results from their work.
- Sedation - During a smile makeover, Dr. Casey can perform several procedures at once, which will reduce the cost of sedation when compared to having each treatment performed independently.
Contact Our Practice Today
With this procedure, Dr. Casey can transform damaged teeth into a beautiful smile. To learn more about this customized treatment plan and the associated costs, please contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
“I felt more like I was talking to a friend than I was to a dentist.” Nancy Lanzolla, Former Patient